What is Crowd Apparel?
Crowd Apparel is an idea. An idea to bring low prices on quality and stylish clothing without having to pay brand premiums. We shouldn’t have to pay $60 for a shirt because it says Polo on it. Who wants a giant horse on their shirt anyways?
How does it work?
The process is simple.
- Find supplier with potential product.
- Request samples to send to CA community for Quality Control testing
- If product passes, Post product for sale on Crowd Apparel
- If enough buyers reach product quantity required for order, place order with supplier.
- Once order is received, process and ship out individual items to buyers
The steps to a successful launch
- Secure Multiple Suppliers at Low Prices
- Raise enough money to purchase multiple samples from all potential suppliers
- Quality Control Test ALL suppliers thoroughly with help from the Crowd Apparel Community
- Post products in all styles, sizes, and colors
- Periodically retest suppliers monthly or bi-monthly
- Set up Order Fulfillment and Shipping through a processing facility
- If target goal is reached, Set up own processing and fulfillment facility
- Arrange bulk shipping with parcel company to decrease shipping costs
- Set up Quality Control Documentation for QC testers to fill out and return
- Attach QC documentation copies to all products listed
Why do we need start up money?
- We need to be able to mass purchase samples from multiple suppliers to post many more products
- We need to be able to ship these items to selected customers for QC testing
- We need to purchase equipment to make shipping faster and easier
- We will need to host the site on a larger server
- We need to hire a lawyer to verify we do not sell copyright protected products
Note: This campaign is donation only and will process payments even if goal is not met
Hoa Francisco Ngo